All are invited! We hope to celebrate with the entire Meridian-Kessler Neighborhood!
- IHM Oktoberfest will be Saturday, September 30th from 4:00-11:00 p.m.
- Live music from Liederkranz German Band, Beer Barrel Boys, and Indy Polkamotion!
- Beer from Sun King – wine and hard seltzers also available
- Teen “after dark” party featuring DJ’s
- Food to be provided by Sahm’s Hospitality Group, Byrne’s Pizza, AND featuring sausages made by Old Major Market!
- Liter Holding Contest for adults and kids
- Return of Kinder Karneval for the small kids! Featuring pumpkin decorating, face painting, pretzel necklaces, bounce houses, Cake Walk, and more!
- All money raised by Oktoberfest will be invested back into the parish (church and school)
- Corporate and family sponsorships – contact Joe Mancewicz at [email protected]
FUN RUN REGISTRATION, VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES, AND SPONSORSHIP DETAILS – SEE BELOW FOR LINKS
Contact Oktoberfest Chairs:
Chair: Drew Hunt – [email protected]
Corporate and Family Sponsorship Chair: Joe Mancewicz – [email protected]
OKTOBERFEST SPONSOR LEVELS 2023 VIEW FLYER
Corporate and Family Sponsorship Chair: Joe Mancewicz [email protected]
2023 Family Sponsorship Registration Coming Soon!
|Gold Sponsor – $500||Silver Sponsor – $250|
|· $80 in tickets for food, kids games, and unlimited drinks
· Bracelets for entire family for kids games, tickets will be required for Cake Walk
· IHM Oktoberfest “Beer Stein”
· Registration for IHM Fun Run plus hoodie
|· $40 in tickets for food, kids games, and unlimited drinks
· Two bracelets for kids games, tickets will be required for Cake Walk
· IHM Oktoberfest “Beer Stein”
*Tax deductible amount determined above goods and services received
Registration is Open for the Kick Off Fun Run on the morning of Oktoberfest – Saturday, September 30 at 9:00am.
We have options again for the 1-mile loop, 2-miles, or 3x for the 5k.
And we should be welcoming back Fr. Bob for our Catch Father Bob prizes once again!
A pre-race Email will be sent to all participants beforehand with all the details.
We can always use folks to VOLUNTEER and earn a cool, stylish Oktoberfest hoodie. Jobs include: Registration/Bib/Shirt distribution Friday and Saturday morning; Course Sentries at the street corners of Central and Washington between 57th and 54th; And a few folks to staff the Water Stop and Finish Line Refreshments.
Thanks so much and see you again for some fun racing to kick off our festival!
*GOLD LEVEL SPONSORS: there is a comp code for you to register your family. Check with Joe as you secure your sponsorship.
We need volunteers, mainly for food and beer service, ticket sales, and kids’ games. To volunteer for this event, please contact: Mark Bower [email protected]
|VOLUNTEER AREA||VOLUNTEER LINK|
|Oktoberfest Ticket Booth||Volunteer Here|
|Oktoberfest Grill Booth||Volunteer Here|
|Oktoberfest Kids Games||Volunteer Here|
|Oktoberfest Beer Volunteer||Volunteer Here|
|Oktoberfest Fun Run||Volunteer Here|
On the Main Stage we will have performances by:
- Indianapolis Liederkranz German Band – 4:00 – 5:30pm
- The Beer Barrel Boys – 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Indy Polkamotion – 7:30 – 11:00pm
Masskrugsstemmen (Liter Hold) Competition
- 7:30 – 8:00 on the main stage
- Children (Grades K-8) – 5 tickets; Adults – 10 tickets
Around 8pm (after the conclusion of the Liter Hold), the turf will transform from an interactive play zone full of inflatables into an “after dark” glow teen party wrapping up a little after 10pm. The turf will have bleacher seating and an open dance floor to showcase everyone’s best dance moves. Party features the best up and coming DJ’s in Indy!
- DJ Beast (Frank Dickerson)
- DJ BK (Ben Karazim)
There will also be performances by Brian Noble on his accordion around the festival! We look forward to celebrating with you all.
Thanks To Our 2023 Sponsors
Thank you to all our parishioner 2023 sponsors!
|Back, Vernon and Laura Walker
Belch, Paul/Amy Elson
Doyle, Michael/Mary Ashton
Lang, Michael/Mary Ann
Taylor, Josh and Meredith McKinney