Requests and Forms
Call to Stewardship!
Your financial contribution to our parish community is deeply appreciated. Our faith tells us God’s blessing is great when we share the gifts given to us. Your donation brings God’s love to others in profound and important ways. Thank you!
PTO Request Forms (Deposit Form and Request for Reimbursement Form) – Click here to go to our school site to get these forms.
The Bulletin submission deadline is Monday at 9:00am.
Items to be considered for publication in the bulletin can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to the Parish office.
Bulletin inserts (flyers) are not permitted.
Please check the Calendar for room availability before submitting a request.
Please use the Room Request Form to inquire about a date.
To check Activity Center availability for IHM school and parish sponsored events, please contact Director of Sports Ministry: Paula Ryan at email@example.com
*Please Note: The use of IHM space is intended only for IHM sponsored events.
Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Archdiocese of Indianapolis requires all adults (aged 18+) who volunteer with school aged children to complete the Safe and Sacred program, which includes a background check.
Safe and Sacred training takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. You do not have to complete the training in one sitting.
- Go to the safe environment training website: https://safeandsacred-archindy.org
- Click the Create new account button to register
- Complete ALL of the information on the registration page
- Click the Create my new account button to create your account
- Click the Continue button to confirm your account and enter the training site
- Once completed, you will receive an email from KidTraks which provides you with a link to complete the entire process.
Administrators will be able to verify your training and background check information.