Saturday, November 6, 2021
Crowne Plaza Downtown-Union Station
Come Celebrate Our Light with us as we raise essential funds for IHM. We invite you to join us for an amazing night of fellowship, food and fun.
The Illumination Gala will be held on Saturday, November 6, 2021 starting at 6pm at the Crowne Plaza Downtown-Union Station.
Please mark your calendars for a wonderful night with our IHM community while raising essential funds for Immaculate Heart of Mary Church. The event includes a sit-down dinner, open bar, live and silent auction and dancing.
To learn more about the event, please follow us on Facebook. Additional details about the 2021 Illumination Gala will be posted to this site and also periodically in the Parish Bulletin.
*Suggested wardrobe for the event is cocktail attirePLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER (coming later) OR DONATE TO ILLUMINATION 2021
ILLUMINATION AUCTION ITEMS – We would appreciate any auction items you would be willing to donate including:
- Cultural and Sporting Event Tickets
- Sports Memorabilia
- Gift cards for dining and retail stores
- Beauty and spa treatments and products
- Home and Garden Supplies
- Golf Packages
- Weekend destination packages
- Men, Women and Children’s Accessories
- Vacation Homes, Condos, Hotel or Resort Stays
- Host a dinner or theme party
- Any other amazing auction items
BLUE & WHITE SPONSORS
The WELLS FAMILY
FAMILIES CELEBRATING OUR LIGHT
Mike and Teresa Dunn
Jeremy and Jennifer Herrmann