Youth Ministry here at IHM provides Spiritual, Service and Social programs and activities for youth in 7th through 12 grades. We have information on our web site for college activities run through the Archdiocese. The ministry provides programs that foster the development of Catholic values in the lives of our parish youth as they move from the dependence on family to independence in young adulthood.
Thanks for checking out our site. Our Monthly News page has all the happenings going on dates and fees. Our Jr. and Sr. High pages outline all the activities offered during the year. The Confirmation page explains our programs and contains the schedule. You can also check the parish calendar for all our dates.
How to communicate with the Youth Ministry Office
1) Call Kyle in the Youth Ministry Office at 257-2266. If I am not in, please leave a message on voice mail (press 102) for YM after office hours.
2) E-mail the Youth Ministry Office at email@example.com. Email your questions and ideas.
3) IHM’s Web Site – ihmindy.org, click on Youth Ministry. Listed are activities and printable permission slips.
4) Youth Ministry Bulletin Board in the back of Church.(Central Side). This is the location for all fliers, program information and pictures.
5) Get a copy of the weekly bulletin at Church. Available every Saturday evening/Sunday morning after Mass.
6) For IHM Teens, the bulletin board in the stairwell has upcoming events and permission slips.
Completed permission slips can be dropped off in the School Office, Parish Office, or in the box on my office door located on the second floor of the parish office.
The Youth Ministry Committee is a group of adults who meet the second Monday of each month at 7:00 PM in the Youth Space to discuss program needs and the youth we minister to. Parents and interested adults are always invited to join us.