PLEASE NOTE: The Event Calendar on front page of website does not show room availability. Please use the Request Room Form to inquire about a date.
If your request is to rent the Gathering Space*, Activity Center, or Cafeteria for a major event, wedding rehearsal dinner, wedding anniversary, etc., please complete the online Request Room Form. In addition, please download and complete the Facilities Rental Agreement and return it to the IHM Business Office. Please note that room reservations are based on availability.
Note* Only parishioners may rent the Gathering Space. Rental fee is $150 (includes $75 damage deposit refundable after event).
Immaculate Heart of Mary – Facilities Rental Agreement 5692 Central Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46220 Phone: (317) 257-2266 Fax: (317) 475-7380
Dear Prospective User/Renter: The Immaculate Heart of Mary (IHM) facilities may be used for religious, educational, civic, recreational, and/or entertainment purposes when sponsored by a responsible adult. We accept applications for rental and invite you to consider the use of our facilities to accommodate your event needs. If you are interested in the rental of our facilities, please read the following information prior to submitting of your application.
- Rental dates will be confirmed when the rental fee is paid.
- Complete payment (cash or check only), proof of insurance, and any necessary licenses and documentation must be presented to the IHM representative thirty (30) days prior to the date of the facility rental.
- The responsible party must provide proof of General Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.
- IHM should be named as the certificate holder and an additional insured. Events which include serving foods provided by an outside caterer must provide additional proof of General Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000.
- All beverages should be in plastic and/or aluminum containers. All trash must be placed in the waste receptacles.
- Alcoholic beverages (except as expressly authorized) and drugs are prohibited at all times on IHM properties.
- Smoking is prohibited on all IHM properties.
- ALL tables and chairs will need to be broken down and stored neatly in the gathering space immediately after event
- Any breach of our agreement will result in forfeiture of all monies.
If you have any questions, please contact the IHM office at the above number.