When: July 1, at 7 pm
“Why are we going to Mass anyway?” – Presentation by Ute Eble
Sponsored by the Family Life and Faith Formation commission, IHM is proud to offer Faith Firsts, a series of faith related events that will happen on every first day of the month. Please check the bulletin and your e-blasts for individual invitations, since these events will happen on different days of the week and may be at different times. Expect a variety of topics and presentations that will help us as a community to grow together and grow in faith!
- June: “Praying Your Child Through Anything” – Presentation by author Beth Leonard
share/M22zOyz35_GUoIWs6NbLx_ o6xAFNIr2IiCqZSBcgbc- ubUtGGPu1r6eWi3FMrYXC.Hvm- NnnWnF8ll-xE
Access Passcode: Faith1st!
- July: “Why are we going to Mass anyway?” – Presentation by Ute Eble
- August: Immaculate Heart of Mary Church Tour led by Pat Gibbons
- September: “Mary’s Treasures” – Dramatic Monologue by Sandra Hartlieb
- October: “Indy – Home of many Faiths in Community” – Presentation by Charlie Wiles from the Center of Interfaith Cooperation